What you need to know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the chosen travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The eVisa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization designed for people that desire to travel to Egypt for vacation. This program speeds up the application process to have new visas. The visitors can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only thru a web application. This great new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several requirements the tourists ought to bear in mind in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many kinds of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you are able to request for an online visa, make sure to complete the online form without errors.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to cover the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you get the online visa you have to print out a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Based on how you planned your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting off the issue day. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply online for all of the travelers, but each of them need to complete and also sign their forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Do not forget that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you do not need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry eVisa Egypt
In the event you chose to have several visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and come back as you like. This type of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you need to apply for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back when needed.